Name Letter Branding: Valence Transfers When Product Specific Needs Are Active
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tina M. Lowrey & Ann Kronrod, 2012. "Phonetic Similarity in Brand Name Innovation," Working Papers 0019, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Fennis, Bob M. & Wiebenga, Jacob H., 2017. "Me, myself, and Ikea: Qualifying generic self-referencing effects in brand judgment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 69-79.
- Kwon, Hyorkjin & Ha, Sejin & Im, Hyunjoo, 2016. "The impact of perceived similarity to other customers on shopping mall satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 304-309.
- Reed, Americus & Forehand, Mark R. & Puntoni, Stefano & Warlop, Luk, 2012. "Identity-based consumer behavior," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 310-321.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claus, Bart & Geyskens, Kelly & Millet, Kobe & Dewitte, Siegfried, 2012.
"The referral backfire effect: The identity-threatening nature of referral failure,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 370-379.
- Claus, Bart & Geyskens, Kelly & Millet, Kobe & Dewitte, Siegfried, 2012. "The referral backfire effect: The identity-threatening nature of referral failure," MPRA Paper 57061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesse Chandler & Tiffany M. Griffin & Nicholas Sorensen, 2008. "In the "I" of the storm: Shared initials increase disaster donations," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 404-410, June.
- Knewtson, Heather S. & Sias, Richard W., 2010. "Why Susie owns Starbucks: The name letter effect in security selection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1324-1327, December.
- Kronrod, Ann & Lowrey, Tina M., 2016. "Tastlé-Nestlé, Toogle-Google: The effects of similarity to familiar brand names in brand name innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1182-1189.
- Liu, J., 2008. "Brand and automaticity," Other publications TiSEM dcbcb1b7-2089-429d-bdc1-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carnevale, Marina & Luna, David & Lerman, Dawn, 2017. "Brand linguistics: A theory-driven framework for the study of language in branding," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 572-591.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:32:y:2005:i:3:p:405-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.