Export Processing Zone Expansion in Madagascar: What are the Labour Market and Gender Impacts?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- John J Matovu & Duanjie Chen & Ritva Reinikka-Soininen, 2001. "A Quest for Revenue and Tax Incidence in Uganda," IMF Working Papers 01/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Steel, William F & Webster, Leila M, 1992. "How Small Enterprises in Ghana Have Responded to Adjustment," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 423-438, September.
- Tybout, James, et al, 1997. "Firm-Level Responses to the CFA Devaluation in Cameroon," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 3-34, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Picarelli, Nathalie, 2016. "Who really benefits from export processing zones? Evidence from Nicaraguan municipalities," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 318-332.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nordman, Christophe J. & Rakotomanana, Faly & Roubaud, François, 2016.
"Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-17.
- Christophe Nordman & Faly Rakotomanana & François Roubaud, 2012. "Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2012/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Rakotomanana, Faly & Roubaud, François, 2016. "Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 9970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Vaillant & Michael Grimm & Jann Lay & François Roubaud, 2014.
"Informal sector dynamics in times of fragile growth: The case of Madagascar,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 437-455, September.
- Michael Grimm & Jann Lay & François Roubaud & Julia Vaillant, 2011. "Informal Sector Dynamics In Times Of Fragile Growth: The Case Of Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2011/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10601 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cael Warren & Raymond Robertson, 2011. "Globalization, Wages, and Working Conditions: A Case Study of Cambodian Garment Factories," Working Papers id:4505, eSocialSciences.
- Philippe De Vreyer & François Roubaud, 2013. "Urban Labor Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15808.
- Christophe Jalil Nordman & Faly Rakotomanana & François Roubaud, 2017. "Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar," Working Papers hal-01620250, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2015.
"Poverty and Inequality Dynamics in Manaus: Legacy of a Free Trade Zone?,"
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menendez & Aude Sztulman, 2015. "Poverty and Inequality Dynamics in Manaus: Legacy of a Free Trade Zone ?," Working Papers DT/2015/18, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:15:y:2006:i:4:p:722-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .