The informal recruitment channel and the quality of job-worker matches: an analysis on Italian survey data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan ROSENBERG, 2009.
"Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies On Science And The Innovation Process Selected Works of Nathan Rosenberg, chapter 11, pages 225-234
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1990. "Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-174, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaharieva, Anna, 2013.
"Social welfare and wage inequality in search equilibrium with personal contacts,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 107-121.
- Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "Social welfare and wage inequality in search equilibrium with personal contacts," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 459, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Berloffa Gabriella & Modena Francesca & Villa Paola, 2014.
"Changing Labour Market Opportunities for Young People in Italy and the Role of the Family of Origin,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 227-252.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena & Paola Villa, 2015. "Changing labour market opportunities for young people in Italy and the role of the family of origin," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 998, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Valentina Meliciani & Debora Radicchia, 2016. "Overeducation and overskill in the Italian labour market: the role of fields of study," Working Papers 33, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jul 2016.
- Andrea Filippetti & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Does training help in times of crisis? Training in employment in Northern and Southern Italy," Working Papers 28, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Dec 2015.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2015.
"Explaining U-shape of the referral hiring pattern in a search model with heterogeneous workers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 211-233.
- Zaharieva, Anna & Stupnytska, Yuliia, 2015. "Explaining U-shape of the Referral Hiring Pattern in a Search Model with Heterogeneous Workers," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112992, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Valentina Meliciani & Debora Radicchia, 2014. "Informal Network, Spatial Mobility and Overeducation in the Italian Labour Market," Working Papers 19, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2014.
- Valentina Meliciani & Debora Radicchia, 2016. "Informal networks, spatial mobility and overeducation in the Italian labour market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(2), pages 513-535, March.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2015. "Explaining the U-Shape of the Referral Hiring Pattern in a Search Model with Heterogeneous Workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 511, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:511-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .