The institutional determinants of agglomeration: a study in the global semiconductor industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:107:y:2016:i:5:p:567-581 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Xavier, 2013. "Solving theoretical and empirical conundrums in international strategy research by matching foreign entry mode choices and performance," Other publications TiSEM 7645ea46-0b9a-4fc0-ae33-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wang, Pengfei, 2017. "Syndication and Foreignness: Venture Capital Investments in Emerging and Developed Markets," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-15.
- Martin, Xavier & van den Oever, K.F., 2013. "Progress, maturity or exhaustion? Sources and modes of theorizing on the international strategy - performance relationship (1990-2011)," Other publications TiSEM 656747af-da51-4917-92fd-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brian T. McCann & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Nandini Lahiri, 2016. "Agglomeration and the choice between acquisitions and alliances: An information economics perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1085-1106, June.
- Diego Damásio Lima & Daniel Pacheco Lacerda & Miguel Afonso Sellitto, 0. "Systemic Analysis of the Brazilian Production Chain of Semiconductors: Graphic Representation and Leverage Points," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:19:y:2010:i:6:p:1769-1800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .