Vertical price dependence structures: copula-based evidence from the beef supply chain in the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2017.
"Vertical price relationships between different cuts and quality grades in the U.S. beef marketing channel: A wholesale-retail analysis,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 53-63.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2017. "Vertical price relationships between different cuts and quality grades in the U.S. beef marketing channel: a wholesale-retail analysis," MPRA Paper 75989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fousekis, Panos & Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Trachanas, Emmanouil, 2016. "Vertical price transmission in the US beef sector: Evidence from the nonlinear ARDL model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 499-506.
- Stavrakoudis, Athanassios & Panagiotou, Dimitrios, 2016. "Price dependence between coffee qualities: a copula model to evaluate asymmetric responses," MPRA Paper 75994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bousebata, Meryem & Enjolras, Geoffroy & Girard, Stéphane, 2020. "The dependence structure between yields and prices: A copula-based model of French farm income," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304313, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stavrakoudis, Athanassios & Panagiotou, Dimitrios, 2016. "Price dependence and asymmetric responses between coffee varieties," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2), June.
- Fousekis, Panos & Grigoriadis, Vasilis, 2016. "Spatial price dependence by time scale: Empirical evidence from the international butter markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 195-204.
- Panagiotou Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis Athanassios, 2016.
"Price Dependence between Different Beef Cuts and Quality Grades: A Copula Approach at the Retail Level for the U.S. Beef Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 121-131, May.
- Papagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2015. "Price Dependence between Different Beef Cuts and Quality Grades: A Copula Approach at the Retail Level for the U.S. Beef Industry," MPRA Paper 65451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2017. "The analysis of market integration and price transmission – results and implications in an African context," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 83-96, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:42:y:2015:i:1:p:77-97.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.