Food Prices and the Poor in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renkow, Mitch, 1994. "Technology, production environment, and household income: Assessing the regional impacts of technological change," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- Bart Minten, 2008. "The Food Retail Revolution in Poor Countries: Is It Coming or Is It Over?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 767-789.
- Deschamps-Laporte, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "The impact of extension services on farming households in Western Kenya: A propensity score approach," Working Papers 2013:5, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 10 Jun 2013.
- Muller, Christophe, 2002. "Prices and living standards: evidence for Rwanda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 187-203, June.
- Teklu, Tesfaye & von Braun, Joachim & Zaki, Elsayed & Ali, Ahmed, 1991. "Drought and famine relationships in Sudan: policy implications," Research reports 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peterson, Willis L., 1990. "Agricultural Prices: Third World Dilemma," Staff Papers 14133, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Minten, Bart, 2007. "The food retail revolution in poor countries: Is it coming or is it over? Evidence from Madagascar," IFPRI discussion papers 719, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sharma, Vijay Paul, 2012. "Food Subsidy in India: Trends, Causes and Policy Reform Options," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-08-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sharma, Vijay Paul & Alagh, Munish, 2013. "Food Subsidy in India: Its Components, Trends, Causes and Reforms for Public Policy," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(2).
- Luckett, Brian Gilmore, 1994. "Targeting food subsidies to food-poor households in Zambia," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017635, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:12:y:1985:i:1-2:p:69-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .