Multicointegration and Sustainability of Fiscal Practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hualde, Javier, 2014. "Estimation of long-run parameters in unbalanced cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 761-778.
- Demiralp, Berna & Gantt, Bonnie B. & Selover, David D., 2011. "Modeling unemployment as an inventory: A multicointegration approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 724-737.
- Gerrit B. Koester & Christoph Priesmeier, 2013.
"Does Wagner´s Law Ruin the Sustainability of German Public Finances?,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(3), pages 256-288, September.
- Priesmeier, Christoph & Koester, Gerrit B., 2012. "Does Wagner's law ruin the sustainability of German public finances?," Discussion Papers 08/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:71:y:2017:i:3:a:66468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez-Biscarri, Javier & Hualde, Javier, 2015.
"A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I(2) settings,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 280-294.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A Residual-Based ADF Test for Stationary Cointegration in I (2) Settings," Working Papers 779, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I (2) settings," Economics Working Papers 1439, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kia, Amir, 2008. "Fiscal sustainability in emerging countries: Evidence from Iran and Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 957-972.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2008. "On the optimality and sustainability of Turkey’s current account," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 543-568, November.
- Hui, Hon Chung, 2013. "Fiscal sustainability in Malaysia: a re-examination," MPRA Paper 80018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Regina Escario & María Dolores Gadea & Marcela Sabaté, 2009. "Government Solvency or just Pseudo-Sustainability? a Long-Run Multicointegration Approach for Spain," Documentos de Trabajo dt2009-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Chen, Shyh-Wei, 2014. "Testing for fiscal sustainability: New evidence from the G-7 and some European countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-15.
- Salem KANOUN, 2014. "The Sustainability of Fiscal Adjustment Process : A Quantitative Approach With an Application to Tunisia," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 1314-1331, October.
- Gabriella Deborah Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2010. "Spend-and-Tax Adjustments and the Sustainability of the Government's Intertemporal Budget Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2926, CESifo Group Munich.
- Escario, Regina & Gadea, María Dolores & Sabaté, Marcela, 2012. "Multicointegration, seigniorage and fiscal sustainability. Spain 1857–2000," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 270-283.
More about this item
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:43:y:2005:i:2:p:454-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.