Potential Competition and Possible Collusion in Forest Service Timber Auctions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takacs, Wendy E, 1981. "Pressures for Protectionism: An Empirical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(4), pages 687-693, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng’ e Yang & Shashi Kant, 2008. "Rent Capture Analysis of Ontario’s Stumpage System Using an Enhanced Parity Bounds Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 667-688.
- Daniel Rondeau & Pascal Courty & Maurice Doyon, 2016.
"Simultaneous Allocation of Bundled Goods through Auctions: Assessing the Case for Joint Bidding,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 838-859.
- Daniel Rondeau & Pascal Courty & Maurice Doyon, 2013. "Simultaneous Allocation of Bundled Goods Through Auctions: Assessing the Case for Joint Bidding," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-37, CIRANO.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Vincent, Jeffrey R. & Marochko, Valy & Abrudan, Ioan & Bouriaud, Laura & Zinnes, Clifford, 2006. "Detecting collusion in timber auctions : an application to Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4105, The World Bank.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2007. "Bid and price effects of increased competition in the first-price auction: experimental evidence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 07-17, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Gerard Marty & Raphaele Preget, 2007. "A Socio-economic Analysis of French Public Timber Sales," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2007-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- B. Jacobsen, 1999. "Auctions Without Competition: The Case of Timber Sales in the Murmansk Region," Working Papers ir99072, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Zhongmin Wang & Minbo Xu, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Competition and Revenue in an All-Pay Contest," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(3), pages 429-448, November.
- Raphaële Préget, 2011. "What is the cost of low participation in French Timber auctions?," Post-Print hal-00670762, HAL.
- Plato, Gerald, 2001.
"The Soybean processing Decision: Exercising a Real Option on Processing Margins,"
184327, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Plato, Gerald E., 2001. "The Soybean Processing Decision: Exercising A Real Option On Processing Margins," Technical Bulletins 33567, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Srabana Gupta, 2001. "The Effect of Bid Rigging on Prices: A Study of the Highway Construction Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(4), pages 451-465, December.
- Yamamoto, Yuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Shinkuma, Takayoshi, 2014. "Is there a price premium for certified wood? Empirical evidence from log auction data in Japan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 168-172.
- Michael Beckmann, 2004. "Art Auctions and Bidding Rings: Empirical Evidence from German Auction Data," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(2), pages 125-141, May.
- Srabana Gupta, 2002. "Competition and collusion in a government procurement auction market," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Niquidet, Kurt & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2004.
"Are Log Markets Competitive? Empirical Evidence And Implications For Canada-U.S. Trade In Softwood Lumber,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
19985, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kurt Niquidet & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004. "Are Log Markets Competitive? Empirical Evidence and Implications for Canada-U.S. Trade in Softwood Lumber," Working Papers 2004-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:34:y:1996:i:4:p:730-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.