A Bandwagon Effect in Personalized License Plates?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuela Randon, 2002. "L’analisi positiva dell’esternalità: rassegna della letteratura e nuovi spunti," Working Papers 58, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
- Micha Gisser & James E. McClure & Giray Okten & Gary Santoni, 2009.
"Some Anomalies Arising from Bandwagons that Impart Upward Sloping Segments to Market Demand,"
Econ Journal Watch,
Econ Journal Watch, vol. 6(1), pages 21-34, January.
- Micha Gisser & James E. McClure & Giray Ökten & Gary Santoni, 2008. "Some Anomalies Arising from Bandwagons that Impart Upward-Sloping Segments to Market Demand," Working Papers 200804, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Ng, Travis & Chong, Terence & Du, Xin, 2010.
"The value of superstitions,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 293-309, June.
- Tarvis Ng & Terence Tai-Leung, Chong & Xin Du, 2009. "The Value of Superstitions," Departmental Working Papers _189, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ng, Travis & Chong, Terence & Xin, Du, 2009. "The Value of Superstitions," MPRA Paper 13575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik D. Craft, 2002. "The Demand For Vanity (Plates): Elasticities, Net Revenue Maximization, And Deadweight Loss," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 133-144, April.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Luk, Stephen & Lai, Aaron, 2008. "Willingness to pay and nuanced cultural cues: Evidence from Hong Kong's license-plate auction market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 35-53, February.
- Peter Kooreman & Marco Haan, 2006. "Price Anomalies in the Used Car Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Daiji Kawaguchi, 2004.
"Peer effects on substance use among American teenagers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 351-367, June.
- Daiji Kawaguchi, 2002. "Peer Effects on Substance Use among American Teenagers," ISER Discussion Paper 0567, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jun Honda, 2015. "Games with the Total Bandwagon Property," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp197, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- McClure, James & Kumcu, Erdogan, 2008. "Promotions and product pricing: Parsimony versus Veblenesque demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 105-117, January.
- Kitamura, Hiroshi & Miyaoka, Akira & Sato, Misato, 2013. "Free entry, market diffusion, and social inefficiency with endogenously growing demand," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 98-116.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:375-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .