Market Forces and Aircraft Safety: The Case of the DC-10
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 24 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Peter-Jan Engelen, 2011. "Legal versus Reputational Penalties in Deterring Corporate Misconduct," Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- James P. Smith & Elizabeth King, 2004. "After the Crash: Compensation and Economic Loss Following Aviation Accidents," Law and Economics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Paul Sergius Koku & Anique A. Qureshi, 2006. "Analysis of the effects of settlement of interfirm lawsuits," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 307-318.
- Dionne, Georges & Gagne, Robert & Gagnon, Francois & Vanasse, Charles, 1997.
"Debt, moral hazard and airline safety An empirical evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 379-402, August.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1993. "Debt, Moral Hazard and Airline Safety : An Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 9309, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1994. "Debts, moral hazard and airline safety : an empirica evidence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9419, CEPREMAP.
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
- Walker, Thomas John & Walker, Marcus Glenn & Thiengtham, Dolruedee Nuttanontra & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara, 2014. "The role of aviation laws and legal liability in aviation disasters: A financial market perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 51-65.
- Button, Kenneth & Clarke, Audrey & Palubinskas, Ginta & Stough, Roger & Thibault, Marc, 2004. "Conforming with ICAO safety oversight standards," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 249-255.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1992. "Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 75-94, Spring.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1991. "Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety," NBER Working Papers 3784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Rob & Tadashi Sekiguchi, 2001. "Product Quality, Reputation and Turnover," Penn CARESS Working Papers 95ec48d1c0f2065e1d4aaeb99, Penn Economics Department.
- Kawaura, Akihiko & La Croix, Sumner J, 1995. "Japan's Shift from Process to Product Patents in the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Event Study of the Impact on Japanese Firms," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 88-103, January.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Akihiko Kawaura, 1991. "Japan's Shift From Process to Product Patents in the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Event Study of the Impact on Japanese Firms," Working Papers 199118, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Akihiko Kawaura, 1992. "Japan's Shift From Process to Product Patents in the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Event Study of the Impact on Japanese Firms," Working Papers 199201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Brian Logan & Daniel Sutter, 2004. "Newspaper quality, pulitzer prizes, and newspaper circulation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 100-112, June.
- Alexander, Cindy R, 1999. "On the Nature of the Reputational Penalty for Corporate Crime: Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 489-526, April.
- Bradford, Bruce M. & Robison, H. David, 1997. "Abnormal returns, risk, and financial statement data: The case of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-204.
- Bosch, Jean-Claude & Eckard, E Woodrow & Singal, Vijay, 1998. "The Competitive Impact of Air Crashes: Stock Market Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 503-519, October.
- Dranove, David & Olsen, Chris, 1994. "The Economic Side Effects of Dangerous Drug Announcements," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 323-348, October.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:24:y:1986:i:1:p:43-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed