Male Interracial Wage Differentials: Competing Explanations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Ashraf, 2007. "Factors Affecting Female Employment In Male-Dominated Occupations: Evidence From The 1990 And 2000 Census Data," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Barry T. Hirsch & David A. Macpherson, 2004.
"Wages, Sorting on Skill, and the Racial Composition of Jobs,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 189-210, January.
- Hirsch, Barry & Macpherson, David A., 2003. "Wages, Sorting on Skill, and the Racial Composition of Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Günseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers & Joseph E. Zveglich, Jr., 2002.
"Does Trade Promote Gender Wage Equity? Evidence from East Asia,"
SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization.
2002-14, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Gunseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers & Joseph E. Zveglich Jr., 2003. "Does Trade Promote Gender Wage Equity?: Evidence from East Asia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_373, Levy Economics Institute.
- William Rodgers & John Holmes, 2004. "New estimates of within occupation African American-white wage gaps," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 69-88, June.
- Mason, Patrick L., 2007. "Driving while black: do police pass the test?," MPRA Paper 11328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Mason, 2014. "Immigration and African American Wages and Employment: Critically Appraising the Empirical Evidence," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 271-297, September.
- Cooper, Peter, 2006. "Competition, Learning and Persistence in the Effects of Unmeritocratic Hiring Decisions," Working Papers 06-02.2, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2002. "Ethnic and gender wagedisparities in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2859, The World Bank.
- Patrick Bayer & Kerwin Kofi Charles, 2016. "Divergent Paths: Structural Change, Economic Rank, and the Evolution of Black-White Earnings Differences, 1940-2014," NBER Working Papers 22797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niki Dickerson Lockette & William E. Spriggs, 2016. "Wage Dynamics and Racial and Ethnic Occupational Segregation Among Less-Educated Men in Metropolitan Labor Markets," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 35-56, March.
- João R. Faria & Paulo R. A. Loureiro & Franklin G. Mixon & Adolfo Sachsida, 2016. "Minority Faculty Hiring Power in Academe: an Economic Model," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 273-288, December.
- Andrew Trigg, 2002. "Using Micro Data to Test the Divergence between Prices and Labour Values," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 169-186.
- Manuel Carvajal, 2006. "Economic grounds for affirmative action: The evidence on architects and engineers in South Florida," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 515-538.
- Price, Gregory N. & Darity Jr., William A. & Headen Jr., Alvin E., 2008. "Does the stigma of slavery explain the maltreatment of blacks by whites: The case of lynchings," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 167-193, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:23:y:1999:i:3:p:261-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .