Segmentation, Collateral Undervaluation, and the Rate of Interest in Agrarian Credit Markets: Some Evidence from Two Villages in South India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sundaram-Stukel, Reka, 2003. "Mobility in Rural Credit Markets: A Honduran Case Study," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22081, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:408917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venkatesh, P. & Nithyashree, M.L., 2014. "Institutional Changes in Delivery of Agricultural Inputs and Services to Farm Households in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2014).
- Shehla Amjad & SAF Hasnu, 2007. "Smallholders’ Access to Rural Credit: Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 1-25, Jul-Dec.
- Shami, Mahvish, 2012. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages: Evidence from Rural Punjab," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 999-1012.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Boucher, Stephen & Carter, Michael R., 1996. "Credit constraints, credit unions, and small-scale producers in Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 793-806, May.
- Supriya Garikipati & Isabelle Agier & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2017.
"The Cost of Empowerment: Multiple Sources of Women’s Debt in Rural India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 700-722, May.
- Supriya Garikipati & Isabelle Agier & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "The Cost of Empowerment: Multiple Sources of Women’s Debt in Rural India," Working Papers CEB 14-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Supriya Garikipati & Isabelle Agier & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "The Cost of Empowerment: Multiple Sources of Women’s Debt in Rural India," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/239880, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Goswami,Arti Grover & Kerr,William Robert, 2015. "Effects of land misallocation on capital allocations in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7451, The World Bank.
- Anita Gill, 2006. "Interlinked Agrarian Credit Markets in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Indian Punjab," Working Papers id:760, eSocialSciences.
- Balkenhol, Bernd. & Schütte, Haje, 2001. "Collateral, collateral law and collateral substitutes," ILO Working Papers 994089173402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:15:y:1991:i:2:p:161-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .