Empirical Modeling of R&D Demand in a Dynamic Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2013. "Empirical Modeling of R&D Demand in a Dynamic Framework," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 185-205.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh & Fryges, Helmut, 2013.
"Estimating dynamic R&D demand: An analysis of costs and long-run benefits,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong & Helmut Fryges, 2013. "Estimating Dynamic R&D Demand: An Analysis of Costs and Long-Run Benefits," NBER Working Papers 19374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2017.
"Dynamic R&D choice and the impact of the firm's financial strength,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1-2), pages 134-149, February.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2015. "Dynamic R&D choice and the impact of the firm's financial strength," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2016. "Dynamic R&D Choice and the Impact of the Firm's Financial Strength," NBER Working Papers 22035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2016. "Dynamic R&D Choice and the Impact of the Firm's Financial Strength," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 440, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Romero, Carlos, 2015. "Linking public support, R&D, innovation and productivity: New evidence from the Spanish food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 50-61.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2015. "Dynamics of firm participation in R&D tax credit and subsidy programs," Working Papers wpdea1503, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:35:y:2013:i:2:p:185-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.