Information Customization and Food Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:144:y:2017:i:c:p:238-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gschwandtner, Adelina & Jang, Cheul & McManus, Richard, 2018.
"Improving Drinking Water Quality in South Korea: A Choice Experiment,"
92nd Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2018, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
273472, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gschwandtner, A., 2018. "Improving Drinking Water Quality in South Korea: A Choice Experiment," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277418, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pambo, Kennedy O. & Okello, Julius J. & Mbeche, Robert & Kinyuru, John N., 2016. "Consumer Acceptance of Edible Insects for Non-Meat Protein in Western Kenya," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246317, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:kap:enreec:v:74:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-019-00349-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adelina Gschwandtner & Michael Burton, 2017.
"The Willingness to Pay for Organic Attributes in the UK,"
Studies in Economics
1702, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gschwandtner, Adelina & Burton, Michael, 2017. "The Willingness to Pay for Organic Attributes in the UK," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258644, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Huseynov, Samir & Krajbich, Ian & Palma, Marco A., 2018. "No Time to Think: Food Decision-Making under Time Pressure," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274135, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:98:y:2016:i:1:p:54-73.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.