Food vs. Fuel: The Effect of Biofuel Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James L, 2014. "The Effect of Energy Policy Act (EPA-2005) on Agricultural Land Allocation Dynamics in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162553, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Capitani, Daniel Henrique Dario, 2014. "Biofuels versus food: How much Brazilian ethanol production can affect domestic food prices," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170267, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gbadebo Oladosu & Siwa Msangi, 2013. "Biofuel-Food Market Interactions: A Review of Modeling Approaches and Findings," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Suh, Dong Hee & Moss, Charles B., 2014. "Dynamic Adjustment of Demand for Distiller's Grain: Implications for Feed and Livestock Markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162454, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Khanna, Madhu & Hector, Nunez & David, Zilberman, 2014. "The Political-Economy of Biofuel and Cheap Oil Policies in Brazil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sambusiti, Cecilia & Bellucci, Micol & Zabaniotou, Anastasia & Beneduce, Luciano & Monlau, Florian, 2015. "Algae as promising feedstocks for fermentative biohydrogen production according to a biorefinery approach: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 20-36.
- Lemus, David Magaña & Bessler, David A., 2014. "Price Dynamics in Agricultural Markets: Relationships between the U.S. and Mexico," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169736, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:95:y:2013:i:2:p:289-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.