Dynamic Agricultural Supply Response Under Economic Transformation: A Case Study of Henan, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magrini, Emiliano & Morales-Opazo, Cristian & Balie, Jean, 2014.
"Supply response along the value chain in selected SSA countries: the case of grains,"
Proceedings Issues, 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014, San Diego, California
197193, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Magrini, Emiliano & Balié, Jean & Morales Opazo, Cristian, 2016. "Price signals and supply responses for staple food crops in SSA countries," DARE Discussion Papers 1601, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Jing You, 2014. "Dietary change, nutrient transition and food security in fast-growing China," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 9, pages 204-245 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yi, Fujin & Jiang, Fei & Zhong, Funing & Ding, Aijun & Zhou, Xun, 2015. "Impacts of Surface Ozone Pollution on Crop Productivity: Evidence from Winter Wheat in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211866, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yi, Fujin & Lu, Wuyi & Zhou, Yingheng, 2015. "Cash Transfers and Multiplier Effect: Lessons from the Grain Subsidy Program in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211877, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jing Zhu & Wusheng Yu & Junying Wang & Christian Elleby, 2016. "Tariff Liberalisation, Price Transmission and Rural Welfare in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 24-46, February.
- Ranjan Paltasingh, Kirtti & Goyari, Phanindra, 2013. "Supply Response in Rainfed Agriculture of Odisha, Eastern India: A Vector Error Correction Approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:370-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.