Combining Economic and Ecological Indicators to Prioritize Salt Marsh Restoration Actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyd, James, 2010. "Lost Ecosystem Goods and Services as a Measure of Marine Oil Pollution Damages," Discussion Papers dp-10-31, Resources For the Future.
- Abbie Rogers & Jonelle Cleland, 2010.
"Comparing Scientist and Public Preferences for Conserving Environmental Systems: A Case of the Kimberley's Tropical Waterways and Wetlands,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
1080, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rogers, Abbie A. & Cleland, Jonelle, 2010. "Comparing Scientist and Public Preferences for Conserving Environmental Systems: A Case of the Kimberley’s Tropical Waterways and Wetlands," Research Reports 107579, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Segerson, Kathleen & Schultz, Eric T. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Ramachandran, Mahesh, 2011. "Indices of biotic integrity in stated preference valuation of aquatic ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1946-1956, September.
- Kukielka, Jessica B. & Johnston, Robert J. & Duke, Joshua M., 2008. "Systematic Variation in Willingness to Pay for Agricultural Land Preservation and Implications for Benefit Transfer: A Meta-Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6121, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vinent, Orencio Duran & Johnston, Robert J. & Kirwan, Matthew L. & Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L., 2019.
"Coastal dynamics and adaptation to uncertain sea level rise: Optimal portfolios for salt marsh migration,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Duran, Orencio & Johnston, Robert J. & Kirwan, Matthew L. & Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L., 2019. "Coastal Dynamics and Adaptation to Uncertain Sea Level Rise: Optimal Portfolios for Salt Marsh Migration," 2019 Conference (63rd), February 12-15, 2019, Melbourne, Australia 285075, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES).
- Rogers, Abbie A., 2011. "Is Choice Modelling Really Necessary? Public versus expert values for marine reserves in Western Australia," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100704, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Holland, Benedict M. & Johnston, Robert J., 2017. "Optimized quantity-within-distance models of spatial welfare heterogeneity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 110-129.
- Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H., 2008. "Evaluating off-site environmental mitigation using choice modelling," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 1-19.
- Dunford, Richard W. & Ginn, Thomas C. & Desvousges, William H., 2004. "The use of habitat equivalency analysis in natural resource damage assessments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 49-70, January.
- Wainger, L. & Loomis, J. & Johnston, R. & Hansen, L. & Carlisle, D. & Lawrence, D. & Gollehon, N. & Duriancik, L. & Schwartz, G. & Ribaudo, M. & Gala, C., 2017. "Ecosystem Service Benefits Generated by Improved Water Quality from Conservation Practices," C-FARE Reports 260679, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
- Geoffrey N. Kerr & Basil M.H. Sharp, 2008. "Evaluating off-site environmental mitigation using choice modelling ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 381-399, December.
- Robert J. Johnston & Eric T. Schultz & Kathleen Segerson & Elena Y. Besedin & Mahesh Ramachandran, 2012. "Enhancing the Content Validity of Stated Preference Valuation: The Structure and Function of Ecological Indicators," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(1), pages 102-120.
- McCartney, Abbie, 2009. "The Policy Relevance of Choice Modelling: An Application to the Ningaloo and Proposed Capes Marine Parks," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48033, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Opaluch, James J. & Mazzotta, Marisa J. & Magnusson, Gisele, 2004. "Who Are Resource Nonusers And What Can They Tell Us About Nonuse Values? An Application To Coastal Wetland Restoration," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20353, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:5:p:1362-1370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.