Knowledge Management Frontier in the Global Food System: Network Embeddedness and Social Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Ragasa & Suzanne Thornsbury & Satish Joshi, 2017. "Dynamics of EU food safety certification: a survival analysis of firm decisions," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Cocaro, Henri & Jesus, Jose Carlos dos Santos, 2008. "A Agroinformática Em Empresas Rurais: Algumas Tendências," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 102898, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Moss, Leeann E., 2004.
"Knowledge Capital, Intangible Assets, and Leverage: Evidence from U.S. Agricultural Biotechnology Firms,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 1-11.
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Moss, Leeann E. & Nickels, Lori A., 2002. "Knowledge Capital, Intangible Assets, And Leverage: Evidence From U.S. Agricultural Biotechnology Firms," 2002: WCC-72 Annual Meeting, June 23-25, 2002, Las Vegas, Nevada 16623, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.
- Marit Hoven, 2006. "Market Innovations and Knowledge Transfer in the Agricultural Food Market," ERSA conference papers ersa06p352, European Regional Science Association.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Cui Wang & Ying-Rong Chen & Wei-Yuan Lo & Kuan-Ling Chen, 2019. "Influence of Network Embeddedness and Network Diversity on Green Innovation: The Mediation Effect of Green Social Capital," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-17, October.
- Diogo M. Souza-Monteiro & Julie A. Caswell, 2010. "The Economics of Voluntary Traceability in Multi-Ingredient Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 122-142.
- Hinton, Brad, 2003. "Knowledge Management And Communities Of Practice: An Experience From Rabobank Australia And New Zealand," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 1-15.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "The role of social capital in homogeneous society: Review of recent researches in Japan," MPRA Paper 11385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:5:p:1345-1352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.