Knowledge Capital, Intangible Assets, and Leverage: Evidence from U.S. Agricultural Biotechnology Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Moss, Leeann E. & Nickels, Lori A., 2002. "Knowledge Capital, Intangible Assets, And Leverage: Evidence From U.S. Agricultural Biotechnology Firms," WCC-72 Annual Meeting, June 23-25, 2002, Las Vegas, Nevada 16623, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Marilynn B. Brewer, 1994. "Intellectual Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 4653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1988. " Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 567-591, July.
- Bradley, Michael & Jarrell, Gregg A & Kim, E Han, 1984. " On the Existence of an Optimal Capital Structure: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 857-878, July.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1991. " The Theory of Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 297-355, March.
- Banerjee, Saugata & Heshmati, Almas & Wihlborg, Clas, 1999. "The Dynamics of Capital Structure," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 333, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2000.
- Thomas L. Sporleder & LeeAnn E. Moss, 2002. "Knowledge Management Frontier in the Global Food System: Network Embeddedness and Social Capital," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1345-1352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader O. & Ismath Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Mansur & Asutay, Mehmet, 2017.
"Leverage versus volatility: Evidence from the capital structure of European firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 145-160.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader & Masih, Mansur & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Asutay, Mehmet, 2014. "Leverage versus volatility: Evidence from the Capital Structure of European Firms," MPRA Paper 57682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital structure; Agricultural biotechnology; Knowledge capital; Intangible assets; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.