Private/Public Research: Knowledge Assets and Future Scenarios
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 81 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Xia, Yin & Buccola, Steven T., 2001. "Are Basic Science And Biotechnology Complementary Activities?," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20575, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bonnen, James T., 2000. "The Transformation of Agriculture and the World Economy: Challenges for the Governance of Agriculture and for the Profession," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197183, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Spielman,David J. & Hartwich,Frank & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2007. "Sharing science, building bridges, and enhancing impact: Public-Private Partnerships in the CGIAR," IFPRI discussion papers 708, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roberto Esposti, 2003.
"Public R&D investment and cost structure in Italian agriculture, 1960--1995,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 509-537, December.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2002. "Public R&D Investment and Cost Structure in Italian Agriculture 1960-1995," Working Papers 176, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2003. "Farmers Adoption of Genetically Modified Varieties with Input Traits," Research Reports 11928, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48726, Farm Foundation.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt41j9f6ks, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters,in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian D. Wright & Tiffany M. Shih, 2010. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2002. "Public R&D Investment and Cost Behaviour in Italian Agriculture: 1960-1995," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24974, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James A. Cunningham & Vincent Mangematin & Conor O’Kane & Paul O’Reilly, 2016. "At the frontiers of scientific advancement: the factors that influence scientists to become or choose to become publicly funded principal investigators," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 778-797, August.
- Charles B. Moss & Andrew Schmitz, 2001. "Vertical integration and trade policy: The case of sugar," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 49-60.
- Moss, Charles B. & Schmitz, Andrew, 2000. "Vertical Integration And Trade Policy: The Case Of Sugar," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21754, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2003. "Complementarita' innovative e tragedia degli anticommons. Il caso delle agrobiotecnologie," Working Papers 198, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2001. "The Role Of The Public Sector In Technology Development: Generalizations From General Purpose Technologies," Staff Papers 13563, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rausser Gordon & Simon Leo & Stevens Reid, 2008. "Public vs. Private Good Research at Land-Grant Universities," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Stevens, Reid, 2008. "Public Vs. Private Good Research at Land-Grant Universities," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7fb626cs, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2005. "Developments in the Organization and Finance of Public Agricultural Research in the United States, 1988-1999," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12485, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:204-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xia, Yin, 2004. "University Basic Research And Applied Agricultural Biotechnology," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20187, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- MacMillan, James A. & Sabourin, Sylvio & Chorney, B., 2000. "Manitoba's Seed Industry: Value Added Economic Impacts," Research Bulletins 124306, University of Manitoba, Department of Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:5:p:1011-1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed