A Comparison of Oligopoly Welfare Loss Estimates for U.S. Food Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Rodney & Purcell, Wayne & Driscoll, Paul & Peterson, Everett, 1996. "Issues and Cautions in Employing Behavioral Modeling Approaches to Test for Market Power," Staff Papers 232517, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sanjib Bhuyan & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 1998. "Oligopoly Power and Allocative Efficiency in US Food and Tobacco Industries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 434-442.
- David S. Bullock & Klaus Salhofer & Jukka Kola, 1999. "The Normative Analysis of Agricultural Policy: A General Framework and Review," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 512-535.
- Rezitis Anthony & Kalantzi Maria, 2012. "Measuring Market Power and Welfare Losses in the Greek Food and Beverages Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Lopez Rigoberto A & Lirón-España Carmen, 2002. "Social Welfare and the Market Power-Efficiency Tradeoff in U.S. Food Processing: A Note," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-10, October.
- repec:ags:vtaesp:232464 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:77:y:1995:i:2:p:300-308.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.