Housing Market Challenges in Europe and the United States – Any Solutions Available?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elbeck, Matt, 2010. "Advancing the design of a dynamic petro-dollar currency basket," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1938-1945, April.
- Thai-Ha LE & Youngho CHANG, 2011.
"The Impact of Oil Price Fluctuations on Stock Markets in Developed and Emerging Economies,"
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series
1103, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Thai-Ha Le & Youngho Chang, 2011. "The impact of oil price fluctuations on stock markets in developed and emerging economies," Working Papers 23, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho, 2011. "The impact of oil price fluctuations on stock markets in developed and emerging economies," MPRA Paper 31753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thai-Ha LE & Youngho CHANG, 2011. "Dynamics Between Strategic Commodities and Financial Variables," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1104, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho, 2011. "Dynamic relationships between the price of oil, gold and financial variables in Japan: a bounds testing approach," MPRA Paper 33030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hošek & Luboš Komárek & Martin Motl, 2011.
"Měnová politika a cena ropy
[Monetary Policy and Price of Oil]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 22-46.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Daniel Schneider & Ine Van Robays, 2013.
"Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Asset Prices,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1302, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schneider, Daniel & Van Robays, Ine & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2014. "Oil prices, exchange rates and asset prices," Working Paper Series 1689, European Central Bank.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Daniel Schneider & Ine Van Robays, 2013. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Asset Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 4264, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordshousing markets; housing finance; financial crisis;
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2008:i:4:b:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.