Does It Matter Who Writes the Check to the Government? The Economics of Tax Remittance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Roger & Li, Wei, 2009.
"Tax structures in developing countries: Many puzzles and a possible explanation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 855-866, August.
- Roger Gordon & Wei Li, 2005. "Tax Structure in Developing Countries: Many Puzzles and a Possible Explanation," NBER Working Papers 11267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keen, Michael & Mintz, Jack, 2004. "The optimal threshold for a value-added tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 559-576, March.
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2006. "Is the VAT a Money Machine?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 59(4), pages 905-928, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Carrillo & Dina Pomeranz & Monica Singhal, 2017.
"Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 144-164, April.
- Paul Carrillo & Dina Pomeranz & Monica Singhal, 2014. "Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-026, Harvard Business School.
- Carrillo, Paul & Pomeranz, Dina & Singhal, Monica, 2015. "Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 10603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Carrillo & Dina Pomeranz & Monica Singhal, 2014. "Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 20624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2015.
"Optimal sales tax rebates and tax enforcement consumers,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 479-493.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2013. "Optimal Sales Tax Rebates and Tax Enforcement Consumers," Working Papers 1302, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil, 2014. "Tax Incidence in the Presence of Tax Evasion," IZA Discussion Papers 8137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali Merima & Shifa Abdulaziz B. & Shimeles Abebe & Woldeyes Firew, 2017. "Working Paper 290 - Building Fiscal Capacity The role of ICT," Working Paper Series 2404, African Development Bank.
- Robert A. Lawson & E. Frank Stephenson, 2016. "Why Statutory Incidence Matters," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Spring 20), pages 37-43.
- Tazhitdinova, Alisa, 2015. "Adjust Me if I Can’t: The Effect of Firm Incentives on Labor Supply Responses to Taxes," MPRA Paper 81611, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Joel Slemrod, 2010.
"Old George Orwell Got It Backward: Some Thoughts on Behavioral Tax Economics,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Joel Slemrod, 2009. "Old George Orwell Got it Backward: Some Thoughts on Behavioral Tax Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 2777, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:61:y:2008:i:2:p:251-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.