Short-Run Effects of Fiscal Policy With Forward-Looking Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Shapiro, Matthew D & Slemrod, Joel, 1995.
"Consumer Response to the Timing of Income: Evidence from a Change in Tax Withholding,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 274-283, March.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Joel Slemrod, 1993. "Consumer Response to the Timing of Income: Evidence from a Change in Tax Withholding," NBER Working Papers 4344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001.
"A Theory of the Consumption Function, with and without Liquidity Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 23-45, Summer.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "A Theory of the Consumption Function, With and Without Liquidity Constraints (Expanded Version)," NBER Working Papers 8387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "Codes for A Theory of the Consumption Function, With and Without Liquidity Constraints," QM&RBC Codes 37, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1997. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 210-248, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afonso, António & Martins, Manuel M.F., 2012.
"Level, slope, curvature of the sovereign yield curve, and fiscal behaviour,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1789-1807.
- Afonso, António & Martins, Manuel M.F., 2010. "Level, slope, curvature of the sovereign yield curve, and fiscal behaviour," Working Paper Series 1276, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Steve Symansky & Olivier Blanchard & Carlo Cottarelli, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy For The Crisis,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 26-32, July.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Cottarelli, Carlo & Spilimbergo, Antonio & Symansky, Steven, 2009. "Fiscal Policy for the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Steven A. Symansky & Carlo Cottarelli & Olivier J Blanchard, 2009. "Fiscal Policy for the Crisis," IMF Staff Position Notes 2008/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Diego E. Vacaflores, 2013. "Monetary Transfers in the U.S.: How Efficient Are Tax Rebates?," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-23, November.
- Edge, Rochelle M. & Rudd, Jeremy B., 2011. "General-equilibrium effects of investment tax incentives," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 564-577.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2005. "Deficits and Debt in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 11630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 2002. "The Role for Discretionary Fiscal Policy in a Low Interest Rate Environment," NBER Working Papers 9203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David L. Reifschneider & John M. Roberts, 2005. "Expectations formation and the effectiveness of strategies for limiting the consequences of the zero bound on interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Gale & Peter Orszag, 2005. "Economic Effects of Making the 2001 and 2003 Tax Cuts Permanent," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(2), pages 193-232, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:55:y:2002:i:3:p:357-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.