The Economics of Crime: Main Problems and Some Solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Dryden Witte, 1980. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime With Individual Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(1), pages 57-84.
- Samuel L. Myers, 1983. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime: Employment Versus Punishment Effects," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 157-166.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1986. "The Risks and Rewards of Criminal Activity: A Comprehensive Test of Criminal Deterrence," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 317-340, July.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Forslind, 2007. "The economics of environmental law enforcement: end-of-life vehicles," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 223-236, June.
- Chemin, Matthieu & Mbiekop, Flaubert, 2015. "Addressing child sex tourism: The Indian case," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 169-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:24:y:1997:p:65-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum). General contact details of provider: http://www.nopecjournal.org .