Income and consumption inequality in Poland, 1998–2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2007. "Extreme incomes and the estimation of poverty and inequality indicators from EU-SILC," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zdeňka Malá & Gabriela Červená, 2012. "Relation And Development Of Expenditure Inequality And Income Inequality Of Czech Households," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 55-78, January –.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016.
"Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-230.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality," Working Papers wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15005, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:295-326 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsincome inequality; consumption inequality; Pareto model; robust estimation; statistical inference; Poland;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpbik:v:41:y:2010:i:4:p:45-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michał Wieloch). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.