The Economic Growth Imperative of Foreign Portfolio Investment for Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garg, Reetika & Dua, Pami, 2014.
"Foreign Portfolio Investment Flows to India: Determinants and Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 16-28.
- Pami Dua & Reetika Garg, 2013. "Foreign Portfolio Investment Flows To India -- Determinants And Analysis," Working papers 225, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010.
"Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria,"
Review of Economic and Business Studies,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 5, pages 105-127, June.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010. "Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Jarita Duasa & Salina H. Kassim, 2009. "Foreign Portfolio Investment and Economic Growth in Malaysia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 109-123.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Portfolio Investment; Economic Growth; Capital Market; Money Market; Nigeria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nap:nijefr:2018:p:71-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: https://www.napublisher.org/?ic=journal&journal=5&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.