Role of Foreign Private Investment and Remittance in Stock Market Development: Study of South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam, Anokye M. & Tweneboah, George, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Stock market Development: Ghana Evidence," MPRA Paper 11261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010.
"Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria,"
Review of Economic and Business Studies,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 5, pages 105-127, June.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010. "Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Oke, Micheal Ojo, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Nigerian Financial Sector Growth," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 262-275, June.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2012. "Why Does Foreign Direct Investment Go Where It Goes?: New Evidence From African Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 425-462, November.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Dzansi, James & Shukur, Ghazi, 2010. "Remittances and Investment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 216, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pablo A. Acosta & Nicole Rae Baerg & Federico S. Mandelman, 2009. "Financial development, remittances, and real exchange rate appreciation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Private Investment; Foreign Remittance; Foreign Direct Investment (FDI); Stock Market Development; Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI); South Asia;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .