Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010. "Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolina Kosteletou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rate Interlinkages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Durham, J.B.J. Benson, 2004. "Absorptive capacity and the effects of foreign direct investment and equity foreign portfolio investment on economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 285-306, April.
- J. Benson Durham, 2003. "Foreign portfolio investment, foreign bank lending, and economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 757, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert E. Lipsey & Robert C. Feenstra & Carl H. Hahn & George N. Hatsopoulos, 1999.
"The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in International Capital Flows,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Capital Flows, pages 307-362
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2000. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 7094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikesell, Raymond F & Zinser, James E, 1973. "The Nature of the Savings Function in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-26, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2017:i:2:p:78-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malik, Saif Ullah, 2013. "Role of Foreign Private Investment and Remittance in Stock Market Development: Study of South Asia," MPRA Paper 54530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alimi, R. Santos & Ibironke, Adesola, 2012. "Dolado - Lütkepohl Causality Tests between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 49277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Sabir, Muhammad Sarwar & Mehboob, Farhan, 2011. "Capital inflows and economic growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- López-Herrera, Francisco & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2014.
"Sobre la independencia de los flujos de inversión extranjera de cartera y el crecimiento económico en México
[On the independence of foreign portfolio investment flows and economic growth]," MPRA Paper 57550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:189-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al Akbari, Salah, 2013. "Proposing Architecture and Process Governance for Risk Mitigation in Organizational Change : a Case Study of the Flight Test and Development Centre (FTC), A Division of the UAE Armed Forces," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/12334 edited by Poix, Michel, April.
- Olufemi Saibu, 2014. "Capital Inflow and Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria: The Role of Trade Openness," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(6), pages 99-113, December.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Private Investment; Domestic Investment Growth; and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2010:i:5:osinubit. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.