Doing it differently or The impact of the financial crisis on central bank balance sheets in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Mehrotra, 2012.
"On the use of sterilisation bonds in emerging Asia,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 111-131
Bank for International Settlements.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2013. "On the use of sterilisation bonds in emerging Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Judit Antal & Áron Gereben, 2011. "Foreign reserve strategies for emerging economies - before and after the crisis," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 6(1), pages 7-19, April.
- Andrew Filardo & James Yetman, 2012. "Key facts on central bank balance sheets in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 10-29 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; central bank balance sheet; sterilisation; liquidity management; foreign reserves; non-conventional monetary policy; monetary policy instruments;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:bullet:v:8:y:2013:i:special:p:46-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.