Discretion, Productivity, and Work Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Discretion, Productivity, and Work Satisfaction," Discussion Papers in Economics 14193, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Discretion, Productivity and Work Satisfaction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 383, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2013. "Discretion, productivity, and work satisfaction," Munich Reprints in Economics 20127, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Fehr & Georg Kirchsteiger & Arno Riedl, 1993.
"Does Fairness Prevent Market Clearing? An Experimental Investigation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 437-459.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Ernst Fehr & Arno Riedl, 1993. "Does Fairness Prevent Market Clearing? An Experimental Investigation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5927, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn Shaw, 2003. "Beyond Incentive Pay: Insiders' Estimates of the Value of Complementary Human Resource Management Practices," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 155-180, Winter.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Richard B. Freeman, 2000. "Who Benefits Most from Employee Involvement: Firms or Workers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 219-223, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ester Manna & Alessandro De Chiara, 2016. "Delegation with a Reciprocal Agent," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/346, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lea Cassar, 2014.
"Optimal contracting with endogenous project mission,"
ECON - Working Papers
150, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2014.
- Lea Cassar, 2016. "Optimal Contracting with Endogenous Project Mission," CESifo Working Paper Series 6181, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lea Cassar, 2014. "Job mission as a substitute for monetary incentives: experimental evidence," ECON - Working Papers 177, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Halliday, Simon & Landini, Fabio, 2015.
"Third-Party vs. Second-Party Control: Disentangling the Role of Autonomy and Reciprocity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriel Burdin & Simon Halliday & Fabio Landini, 2015. "Third-Party vs. Second-Party Control: Disentangling the role of Autonomy and Reciprocity," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2013. "Preventing abuse by controlling shareholders," Other publications TiSEM 8b719086-6332-459b-b046-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201303)169:1_4:dpaws_2.0.tx_2-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.