Reasons for Conflict: Lessons from Bargaining Experiments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snir, Avichai, 2014. "When choosing to be almost certain of winning can be better than choosing to win with certainty," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 135-146.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Gulyás, Attila, 2007.
"A méltányosságelmélet alapjai. Modellek és nézőpontok
[The foundations of quity theory. Models and viewpoints]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 167-183.
- Cox, Caleb A., 2013. "Inequity aversion and advantage seeking with asymmetric competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 121-136.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter, 2011.
"Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Gary Charness & Peter J. Kuhn, 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," NBER Working Papers 15913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," IZA Discussion Papers 4941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Korzhenevych, Artem, 2013.
"Equal split in the informal market for group train travel,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 327-329.
- Waichman, Israel & Korzhenevych, Artem & Requate, Till, 2010. "Equal split in the informal market for group train travel," Kiel Working Papers 1638, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pedro Moreira, 2015. "The Perception of Economic Value Limits: A Study on the Ultimatum Game Decision Patterns," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503337, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2009.
"Rationality as a Barrier to Peace: Micro-evidence from Kosovo,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 51(2), pages 242-264, June.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2007. "Rationality as a Barrier to Peace: Micro-Evidence from Kosovo," IZA Discussion Papers 2682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2008. "Rationality as a barrier to peace: Micro-evidence from Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200710, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2007. "Rationality as a Barrier to Peace: Micro-evidence from Kosovo," HiCN Working Papers 31, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200303)159:1_171:rfclfb_2.0.tx_2-d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.