International Comparisons of Productivity Growth: Verdoorn’s Law Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma & A.P. Thirlwall, 2007.
"Is the Natural Rate of Growth Exogenous?,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma & Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2000. "Is the natural rate of growth exogenous?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 433-445.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma & Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2000. "Is the natural rate of growth exogenous?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 433-445.
- Pascal Petit & Gabriel Tahar, 1989. "Effets productivité et qualité de l'automatisation : une approche macro-économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 35-54.
- Nancy J. Wulwick, 1989. "What Remains of the Growth Controversy?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_33, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pasquale Tridico & Riccardo Pariboni, 2016. "Inequality, financialisation and economic decline," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0211, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2013.
"Dynamics of output and employment in the US economy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 1077-1106.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," Working Papers wp248, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Jorge Gallego & Andrés Maroto & Maria Savona, 2015. "Services in Developing Economies: A new chance for catching-up?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-32, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Deepankar Basu1, Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "WP 2011-4 Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- John S. L. McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2007. "Returns To Scale And Regional Growth: The Static-Dynamic Verdoorn Law Paradox Revisited," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 179-208.
- Steven Fazzari & Piero Ferri & AnnaMaria Variato, 2018. "Demand-led growth and accommodating supply," FMM Working Paper 15-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ferdinando Ofria, 2009. "L'approccio Kaldor-Verdoorn: una verifica empirica per il Centro-Nord e il Mezzogiorno d'Italia (anni 1951-2006)," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 179-207, January-M.
- Ute Pieper, 2003. "Sectoral regularities of productivity growth in developing countries--a Kaldorian interpretation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(6), pages 831-850, November.
- Nicholas Apergis & Spyros Zikos, 2003. "The Law of Verdoorn: Evidence from Greek Disaggregated Manufacturing Time Series Data," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 87-104.
- Pieper, Ute, 2000. "Sectoral regularities of productivity growth in developing countries - A Kaldorian interpretation," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:7:y:1985:i:4:p:474-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.