Trade liberalization, the income elasticity of demand for imports, and growth in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Mario Cimoli & Jose Antonio Ocampo & Gabriel Porcile, 2017. "Choosing sides in the trilemma: international financial cycles and structural change in developing economies," LEM Papers Series 2017/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011.
"Tecnologia, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralista
[Technology, heterogeneity and Growth: A Structuralist Toolbox]," MPRA Paper 33801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2013. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralistas," Desarrollo Productivo 194, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: un caja de herramientas estructuralista," Working Papers 0119, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Andre Nassif & Carmem Aparecida Feijo & Eliane Araújo, 2016.
"Structural change, catching up and falling behind in the BRICS: A comparative analysis based on trade pattern and Thirlwall’s Law,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(279), pages 373-421.
- Eliane Araújo & Andre Nassif & Carmem Feijo, 2018. "Structural Change, Catching Up And Falling Behind In The Brics: A Comparative Analysis Based On Trade Pattern And Thirlwall?S Law," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 89, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2014.
"Technology, structural change and BOP-constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 215-237.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox," Working Papers 0120, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: A structuralist toolbox," MPRA Paper 33800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2013.
"Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances and the role of relative prices: empirical evidence from Portugal,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 275-298.
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro André Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2012. "Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances and the role of relative prices: Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2012-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Maja Kadievska-Vojnovic & Danica Unevska, 2007. "Price and Income Elasticities of Export and Import and Economic Growth in the case of the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2007-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2013. "Economic Growth in an Open Developing Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15208.
- Cimoli, Mario & Fleitas, Sebastian & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate and the Structure of Exports," MPRA Paper 37846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gala, Paulo & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development: theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances: a demand orientated approach," GEMF Working Papers 2011-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2008. "Imports-Exports Correlation: A New Puzzle?," BCRA Working Paper Series 200833, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pacheco-López, Penélope & Thirlwall, Anthony, 2009.
"Has Trade Liberalisation in Poor Countries Delivered the Promises Ecpected?,"
Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(08), pages 7-34, primer se.
- Penélope Pacheco-López & A.P. Thirlwall, 2009. "Has Trade Liberalisation in Poor Countries Delivered the Promises Expected?," Studies in Economics 0911, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2008. "Imports – Exports Correlation: A New Enigma?," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(52), pages 39-56, October -.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:29:y:2006:i:1:p:41-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.