The Effect of Outward Foreign Direct Investment on Home-Country Employment in a Low-Cost Transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Obashi, Ayako, 2013.
"Two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 25-33.
- OBASHI Ayako & HAYAKAWA Kazuo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2009. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ayako Obashi & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2010. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-005, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Obashi, Ayako & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2010. "A two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," IDE Discussion Papers 273, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hea-Jung Hyun & Yong Joon Jang, 2015. "Comparative Advantage, Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Average Industry Productivity: Theory and Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 327-357.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2016. "How Does FDI Affect Productivity at Home?: Evidence from a Plant-Level Analysis," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 403-422, December.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2015. "Impact of Extensive and Intensive Margins of FDI on Corporate Domestic Performance: Evidence from Japanese automobile parts suppliers," Discussion papers 15032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ludo Cuyvers & Reth Soeng, 2011. "The effects of Belgian outward direct investment in European high-wage and low-wage countries on employment in Belgium," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 300-312, June.
- Ivo Karilaid & Tõnn Talpsepp, 2010. "Can policy improve liquidity during a financial crisis?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 5-26, December.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:445-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dierk Herzer, 2010.
"The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
199, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 41, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:46:y:2008:i:6:p:25-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .