Export Propensity of Estonian and Slovenian Manufacturing Firms : Does Foreign Ownership Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjancic, 2008. "Growing export performance of transition economies: EU market access versus supply capacity factors," LICOS Discussion Papers 20208, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sangho KIM & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Ownership Structure of Firms and Their Export Performance: Evidence from Korea," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1101, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Bersant Hobdari & Aleksandra Gregoric & Evis Sinani, 2011. "The role of firm ownership on internationalization: evidence from two transition economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(3), pages 393-413, August.
- Ichiro IWASAKI & Satoshi MIZOBATA, 2018.
"Post-Privatization Ownership And Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis Of The Transition Literature,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 263-322, June.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Juhasz, Peter & Reszegi, Laszlo, 2017. "Paralel And Multilayer Economic Dualities: An Example From Hungary," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Berulava George, 2011. "Services Inputs and Export Performance of Manufacturing Firms in Transition Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 11/17e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kawtar Dkhissi, 2014. "Impact des accords de libre échange sur la propension et l'intensité des exportations des entreprises au Maroc," Post-Print hal-01335587, HAL.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2018. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in European Emerging Economies: A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martijn Boermans & Hein Roelfsema, 2015.
"The Effects of Internationalization on Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence for Transition Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 333-350, April.
- M.A. Boermans & H.J. Roelfsema, 2012. "The Effects of Internationalization on Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence for Transition Economies," Working Papers 12-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jože P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjančič, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2015.
"Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 306-335, September.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 33413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Zsuzsa Munkácsi, 2009. "Who exports in Hungary? Export concentration by corporate size and foreign ownership, and the effect of foreign ownership on export orientation," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 4(2), pages 22-33, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:42:y:2004:i:4:p:33-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.