Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Kollias † & George Manolas & Suzanna-Maria Paleologouc, 2004. "Military expenditure and government debt in greece: Some preliminary empirical findings," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 189-197, April.
- Luca Stanca, 2006.
"The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 251-266, July.
- Luca Stanca, 2004. "The effects of attendance on academic performance: panel data evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," HEW 0411003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Stanca, 2013. "The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," Working Papers 78, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Andreas S. Andreou & George A. Zombanakis, 2011.
"Financial Versus Human Resources In The Greek--Turkish Arms Race 10 Years On: A Forecasting Investigation Using Artificial Neural Networks,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 459-469, November.
- Zombanakis, George A. & Andreou, Andreas A., 2010. "Financial versus human Resources in the Greek - Turkish Arms Race 10 Years on: A forecasting Investigation using Artificial Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 38408, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou & Andreas Stergiou, 2016. "Military expenditure in Greece: Security challenges and economic constraints," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 28-34, April.
- Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Beyond deterrence and decline. Towards a general understanding of peace economics,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 128(1), pages 57-74.
- Caruso, Raul, 2014. "Beyond Deterrence and Decline. Towards a General Understanding of Peace Economics," MPRA Paper 59505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ebru Ã–ZGÃœR GÃœLER & HÃ¼seyin GÃœLER, 2012. "Investigation of Armed Forces from the Atlantic Ocean to the Ural Mountains," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(4), pages 115-124, August.
- Gulay Gunluk-Senesen, 2016. "Some exercises with SIPRI’s military expenditure alpha data: Same story for Greece and Turkey?," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 14-19, October.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2015. "“For Being Aboriginal”: Economic Perspectives on Pre-Holocaust Genocide and Mass Killings," MPRA Paper 64462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurgen Brauer, 2002. "Survey and Review of the Defense Economics Literature on Greece and Turkey: What Have We Learned?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 85-107.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A., 2010. "Financial vs human resources in the Greek-Turkish arms race 10 years on," MPRA Paper 38505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Peace economists and peace economics," MPRA Paper 34927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman, 2003. "The demand for military spending in developing countries: A dynamic panel analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 461-474.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2002. "Is there a Greek-Turkish arms race? Some further empirical results from causality tests," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 321-328.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The impact of class absenteeism on undergraduates’ academic performance: evidence from an elite Economics school in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Charles Anderton & Jurgen Brauer, 2014. "Economics of Genocide and International Law," Working Papers 1409, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Anderton,Charles H. & Carter,John R., 2009. "Principles of Conflict Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521875578, December.
- Hasan Sahin & Onur Ozsoy, 2008. "Arms Race Between Greece And Turkey: A Markov Switching Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 209-216.
- Dietrich Fischer & Jurgen Brauer, 2003. "Twenty questions for peace economics: A research agenda," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 223-236.
- Olaf J. de Groot, 2012. "Analyzing the costs of military engagement," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 41-49, July.
- Renaud Bellais & Martial Foucault & Jean-Michel Oudot, 2014. "Économie de la défense," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052607, HAL.
- Minoru Okamura, 2004. "Estimating defence budget saving from disarmament: the United States' case," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 309-330.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:34:y:1991:i:3:p:54-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.