The Federal Reserve, the Emerging Markets, and Capital Controls: A High‐Frequency Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:23:y:2018:i:1:p:109-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:inecon:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:205-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 2015. "Monetary Policy Independence under Flexible Exchange Rates: An Illusion?," NBER Working Papers 20893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Noy, Ilan & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2013.
"Capital controls in Brazil – Stemming a tide with a signal?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2938-2952.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil – Stemming a Tide with a Signal," Working Papers 201213, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2013. "Capital Controls in Brazil - Stemming a Tide with a Signal?," NBER Working Papers 19205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinjarak, Y & Noy, I & Zheng, H, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil: Stemming a Tide with a Signal?," Working Paper Series 2391, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Löffler, Axel, 2014.
"Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 307-314.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Loeffler, Axel, 2013. "Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets," Working Papers 120, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Ulrich Volz, 2018.
"Bond yield spillovers from major advanced economies to emerging Asia,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina & Volz, Ulrich, 2017. "Bond Yield Spillovers from Major Advanced Economies to Emerging Asia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 41, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ulrich Volz & Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova, 2017. "Bond Yield Spillovers from Major Advanced Economies to Emerging Asia," Working Papers 203, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Ulrich Volz, 2017. "Bond Yield Spillovers from Major Advanced Economies to Emerging Asia," ROME Working Papers 201702, ROME Network.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2018. "Managing Financial Globalization: Insights from the Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Pengfei Jia, 2015. "Capital Controls and Welfare with Cross-Border Bank Capital Flows," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 212, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Dong, Baomin & Gu, Xinhua & Song, Huasheng, 2017. "Capital market liberalization: Optimal tradeoff and bargaining delay," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 78-88.
- Han, Xuehui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2018.
"International transmissions of monetary shocks: Between a trilemma and a dilemma,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 205-219.
- Xuehui Han & Shang-Jin Wei, 2016. "International Transmissions of Monetary Shocks: Between a Trilemma and a Dilemma," NBER Working Papers 22812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Xuehui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2016. "International Transmissions of Monetary Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 11070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 2018. "Managing Financial Globalization: A Guide for Developing Countries Based on the Recent Literature," ADBI Working Papers 804, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:44:y:2012:i::p:151-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.