Caution and Conservatism in the Making of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco Manzo, 2009.
"Policy uncertainty, symbiosis, and the optimal fiscal and monetary conservativeness,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 461-474, November.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco manzo, 2005. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Macroeconomics 0508005, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Manzo & Francesco Giuli, 2008. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Working Papers 0802, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Manzo, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy Under Balanced Budget And Indeterminacy: A New Keynesian Perspective,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 455-472, September.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Manzo, 2008. "Fiscal Policy under Balanced Budget and Indeterminacy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Working Papers 0803, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bray, Margaret & Goodhart, Charles, 2002. "You might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb: the loss function of an agent," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24937, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Charles Goodhart & Margaret Bray, 2002. "You Might as Well be Hung for a Sheep as a Lamb: The Loss Function of an Agent," FMG Discussion Papers dp418, Financial Markets Group.
- Hermann Sintim-Aboagye, 2005. "Emerging Economies, Turnover Rates and Inflation Variability: A Comparison of Generalized Maximum Likelihood and SUR Models," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 167-178, June.
- Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Giuli, Francesco, 2011.
"Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 369-375, June.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Giuli Francesco, 2009. "Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty," wp.comunite 0061, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lawler, Phillip, 2007. "Strategic wage setting, inflation uncertainty and optimal delegation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1105-1118, December.
- Phillip Lawler & Jonathan James, 2005. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Central Bank Disclosure Policy: Is increased Transparency Necessarily Beneficial?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 27, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Salim Dehmej, 2015.
"La coordination entre politique monétaire et politique macroprudentielle. Que disent les modèles dsge ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 66(3), pages 541-572.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Salim Dehmej, 2015. "La coordination entre politique monétaire et politique macroprudentielle. Que disent les modèles DSGE ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299318, HAL.
- Maria Demertzis & Nicola Viegi, 2006. "Aiming for the Bull's Eye: Uncertainty and Inertia in Monetary Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Eric Le Borgne, 2010.
"A Political Agency Theory of Central Bank Independence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(4), pages 647-677, June.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Eric Le Borgne, 2003. "A Political Agency Theory of Central Bank Independence," IMF Working Papers 03/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Felipe Morandé & Mauricio Tejada, 2008.
"Sources of Uncertainty for Conducting Monetary Policy in Chile,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
492, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Morandé Lavín & Mauricio Tejada, 2008. "Sources of Uncertainty for Conducting Monetary Policy in Chile," Working Papers wp285, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2003. "Multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 317-321, September.
- Timo Henckel, 2010.
"Monopolistic unions, Brainard uncertainty, and optimal monetary policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 307-322, April.
- Timo Henckel, 2006. "Monopolistic Unions, Brainard Uncertainty, And Optimal Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2006-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Felipe Morandé L. & Mauricio Tejada G., 2008. "Sources of Uncertainty in Monetary Policy Conduct in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 11(3), pages 45-80, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:34:y:2002:i:1:p:160-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .