Bank Market Structure and Monetary Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunji, Hiroshi & Miura, Kazuki & Yuan, Yuan, 2009. "Bank competition and monetary policy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 105-115, January.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F., 2010. "Monetary policy with a touch of Basel," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 161-175, May.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1998.
"Capital Requirements and Rational Discount-Window Borrowing,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 849-863, November.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1996. "Capital requirements and rational discount window borrowing," Working Papers 96-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Amidu, Mohammed & Wolfe, Simon, 2013. "The effect of banking market structure on the lending channel: Evidence from emerging markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 146-157.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:605-613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony M. Simpasa & Boaz Nandwa & Tiguéné Nabassaga, 2014. "Working Paper - 211 - Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in Zambia: Evidence from Bank-Level Data," Working Paper Series 2147, African Development Bank.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Meixing Dai, 2010.
"Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole's analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 605-613.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole’s analysis," MPRA Paper 28547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2011.
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- David VanHoose, 2013. "Implications of Shifting Retail Market Shares for Loan Monitoring in a Dominant-Bank Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 291-316, July.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2002. "Structural vector autoregressive models and monetary policy analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,7, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Khan, Habib Hussain & Ahmad, Rubi Binti & Gee, Chan Sok, 2016. "Bank competition and monetary policy transmission through the bank lending channel: Evidence from ASEAN," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 19-39.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1999. "The discount window and credit availability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1383-1406, September.
- Olivero, María Pía & Li, Yuan & Jeon, Bang Nam, 2011. "Competition in banking and the lending channel: Evidence from bank-level data in Asia and Latin America," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 560-571, March.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy with the cost channel and monopolistically-competitive banks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 284-299.
- Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi, 2014. "Differential Capital Requirements: Leverage Ratio versus Risk-Based Capital Ratio from a Monitoring Perspective," Working Paper 1415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:17:y:1985:i:3:p:298-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.