Bank Market Structure and Monetary Control
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F., 2010.
"Monetary policy with a touch of Basel,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 161-175, May.
- Ralph Chami & Thomas F. Cosimano, 2001. "Monetary Policy with a touch of Basel," IMF Working Papers 01/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1998. "Capital Requirements and Rational Discount-Window Borrowing," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 849-863, November.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1996. "Capital requirements and rational discount window borrowing," Working Papers 96-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Amidu, Mohammed & Wolfe, Simon, 2013. "The effect of banking market structure on the lending channel: Evidence from emerging markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 146-157.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:605-613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony M. Simpasa & Boaz Nandwa & Tiguéné Nabassaga, 2014. "Working Paper - 211 - Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in Zambia: Evidence from Bank-Level Data," Working Paper Series 2147, African Development Bank.
- David VanHoose, 2013. "Implications of Shifting Retail Market Shares for Loan Monitoring in a Dominant-Bank Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 291-316, July.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2002. "Structural vector autoregressive models and monetary policy analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,7, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole's analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 605-613.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole’s analysis," MPRA Paper 28547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2011.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1999. "The discount window and credit availability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1383-1406, September.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1995. "The discount window and credit availability," Working Papers 95-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gunji, Hiroshi & Miura, Kazuki & Yuan, Yuan, 2009. "Bank competition and monetary policy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 105-115, January.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- Khan, Habib Hussain & Ahmad, Rubi Binti & Gee, Chan Sok, 2016. "Bank competition and monetary policy transmission through the bank lending channel: Evidence from ASEAN," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 19-39.
- Olivero, María Pía & Li, Yuan & Jeon, Bang Nam, 2011. "Competition in banking and the lending channel: Evidence from bank-level data in Asia and Latin America," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 560-571, March.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy with the cost channel and monopolistically-competitive banks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 284-299.
- Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi, 2014. "Differential Capital Requirements: Leverage Ratio versus Risk-Based Capital Ratio from a Monitoring Perspective," Working Paper 1415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:17:y:1985:i:3:p:298-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed