A súlyozott átlagos tőkeköltség alkalmazásának kihívásai
[Challenges in applying the weighted average cost of capital]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Block, 2011. "Does the Weighted Average Cost of Capital Describe the Real-World Approach to the Discount Rate?," The Engineering Economist, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 170-180.
- Howard Qi & Sheen Liu & Dean Johnson, 2012. "A model for risky cash flows and tax shields," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 868-881, October.
- Peter Brusov & Tatiana Filatova & Natali Orehova & Nastia Brusova, 2011. "Weighted average cost of capital in the theory of Modigliani-Miller, modified for a finite lifetime company," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 815-824.
- Mike Dempsey, 2013. "Consistent Cash Flow Valuation with Taxâ€ Deductible Debt: a Clarification," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 19(4), pages 830-836, September.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Peter D. Easton & Gregory A. Sommers, 2017. "Two Different Ways of Treating Corporate Cash in FCF Valuations—and the Importance of Getting the Cost of Capital Right," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 29(3), pages 71-79, September.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.