Innovation und Marktdynamik als Determinanten des Strukturwandels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens J. Krüger, 2008. "Productivity And Structural Change: A Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 330-363, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tamberi, Massimo, 2020. "Productivity differentials along the development process: A “MESO” approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 99-107.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus S. & Glocker, Christian, 2019.
"Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU Member States,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-13.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus & Glocker, Christian, 2017. "Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU member states," MPRA Paper 83382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Christian Glocker, 2018. "Tradability and Productivity Growth Differentials Across EU Member States," WIFO Working Papers 547, WIFO.
- Joao Gaspar & Gilson Pina & Marta Simoes, 2014.
"Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(4), pages 437-471.
- Gaspar, João & Pina, Gilson & Simões, Marta, 2014. "Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(04), pages 437-471, December.
- Gaspar, João & Pina, Gilson & Simões, Marta, 2014. "Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 95(4).
- João Gaspar & Gilson Pina & Marta C. N. Simões, 2014. "Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services," GEMF Working Papers 2014-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Valeriy V. Mironov & Liudmila D. Konovalova, 2019. "Structural changes and economic growth in the world economy and Russia," Russian Journal of Economics, ARPHA Platform, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Peter Tyler & Emil Evenhuis & Ron Martin & Peter Sunley & Ben Gardiner, 2017. "Growing apart? Structural transformation and the uneven development of British cities," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 10(3), pages 425-454.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "Employment, productivity and models of growth in the EU," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 732-754, October.
- Slavo Radosevic & Esin Yoruk, 2016. "A New Metrics Of Technology Upgrading: The Central And East European Countries In A Comparative Perspective," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2016-2, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Josef C Brada & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Comparing Labor Market Performance: Some Stylized Facts and Key Findings," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 231-250, June.
- Massimo Tamberi, 2018. "Productivity Differentiantion Along the Development Process: a "Meso" Approach," Working Papers 427, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ivan Mendieta‐Muñoz & Codrina Rada & Rudi von Arnim, 2021.
"The Decline of the US Labor Share Across Sectors,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 67(3), pages 732-758, September.
- Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz & Codrina Rada & Rudi von Arnim, 2019. "The Decline of the U.S. Labor Share Across Sectors," Working Papers Series 105, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Lisa Meehan, 2014. "Structural change and New Zealand's productivity performance," Working Papers 2014/04, New Zealand Productivity Commission.
- Luigi Aldieri & Cristian Barra & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2019. "The role of human capital in identifying the drivers of product and process innovation: empirical investigation from Italy," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 1209-1238, May.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jens Krüger, 2014. "Intrasectoral structural change and aggregate productivity development: robust stochastic nonparametric frontier function estimates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1545-1572, June.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013.
"Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1310, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2013.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," FEP Working Papers 491, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2010. "Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Stijepic, Denis, 2015.
"A geometrical approach to structural change modelling,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 71-85.
- Stijepic, Denis, 2013. "A geometrical approach to structural change modeling," MPRA Paper 55010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2014.
- Alina Szewc-Rogalska & Tomasz Jakiel, 2021. "Zmiany strukturalne a wydajność pracy w krajach Europy Środkowej," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 63-96.
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2008. "Impacts of Intermediate Trade on Structural Change," MPRA Paper 40841, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsStrukturwandel; Produktivität; Marktdynamik; Wettbewerb; Innovation.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:anskof:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.