Risk Management Related To The Provisions Of The Basel Iii Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Green, Christopher & Bai, Ye & Murinde, Victor & Ngoka, Kethi & Maana, Isaya & Tiriongo, Samuel, 2016. "Overnight interbank markets and the determination of the interbank rate: A selective survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 149-161.
- P. Giudici & A. Spelta, 2016.
"Graphical Network Models for International Financial Flows,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 128-138, January.
- Paolo Giudici & Alessandro Spelta, 2013. "Graphical network models for international financial flows," DEM Working Papers Series 052, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Ömercikoğlu, Inci & Saltoğlu, Burak, 2014.
"Network centrality measures and systemic risk: An application to the Turkish financial crisis,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 203-215.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Inci Omercikoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Network Centrality Measures and Systemic Risk: An Application to the Turkish Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2013/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Erlend Nier, 2009. "Financial Stability Frameworks and the Role of Central Banks; Lessons From the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Champagne, Claudia, 2014. "The international syndicated loan market network: An “unholy trinity”?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 148-168.
- Raffestin, Louis, 2014. "Diversification and systemic risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 85-106.
- Tomáš Klinger & Petr Teplý, 2014. "Systemic Risk of the Global Banking System - An Agent-Based Network Model Approach," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2014(1), pages 24-41.
- Sam Langfield & Kimmo Soramäki, 2016. "Interbank Exposure Networks," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 3-17, January.
- Nicolas Houy & Frédéric Jouneau & François Le Grand, 2020. "Defaulting firms and systemic risks in financial networks: a normative approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 70(2), pages 503-526, September.
- Fariba Karimi & Matthias Raddant, 2016. "Cascades in Real Interbank Markets," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2017.
"Risk Sharing and Contagion in Networks,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(9), pages 3086-3127.
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Gottardi, Piero & Cabrales, Antonio, 2013. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," Working Papers 2014-18, FEDEA.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4715, CESifo.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardo & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/01, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Antonio Cabrales, 2014. "Risk Sharing and Contagion in Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 278, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Caccioli, Fabio & Shrestha, Munik & Moore, Cristopher & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2014.
"Stability analysis of financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 233-245.
- Fabio Caccioli & Munik Shrestha & Cristopher Moore & J. Doyne Farmer, 2012. "Stability analysis of financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios," Papers 1210.5987, arXiv.org.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2010.
"Liquidity Stress-Tester: A Model for Stress-testing Banks' Liquidity Risk,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(1), pages 38-69, March.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2008. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: A macro model for stress-testing banks' liquidity risk," DNB Working Papers 175, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Saltoğlu, Burak & Sever, Can, 2016. "Systemic risk and heterogeneous leverage in banking networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 358-375.
- Bakoush, Mohamed & Gerding, Enrico H. & Wolfe, Simon, 2020. "Interest rate swaps clearing and systemic risk," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(C).
- Demir, Müge & Önder, Zeynep, 2019. "Financial connectivity and excessive liquidity: Benefit or risk?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 203-221.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi & Takaguchi, Taro, 2018.
"Identifying relationship lending in the interbank market: A network approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 20-36.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Taro Takaguchi, 2017. "Identifying relationship lending in the interbank market: A network approach," Papers 1708.08594, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Gerardo Ferrara & Sam Langfield & Zijun Liu & Tomohiro Ota, 2019.
"Systemic illiquidity in the interbank network,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(11), pages 1779-1795, November.
- Ferrara, Gerardo & Langfield, Sam & Liu, Zijun & Ota, Tomohiro, 2016. "Systemic illiquidity in the interbank network," Bank of England working papers 586, Bank of England, revised 14 Aug 2017.
- Langfield, Sam & Liu, Zijun & Ota, Tomohiro & Ferrara, Gerardo, 2018. "Systemic illiquidity in the interbank network," ESRB Working Paper Series 86, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Lara Mónica Machado Fernandes & Maria Rosa Borges, 2013. "Interbank Linkages and Contagion Risk in the Portuguese Banking System," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/23, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel III Agreement; Banking risk; Risk management; Risk management function;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:80-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.