The Determinants Factor Of Islamic Bank’s Profitability And Liquidity In Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Limon Moinur Rasul, 2013. "Impact of Liquidity on Islamic Banks’ Profitability: Evidence from Bangladesh," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(2), pages 23-36, April.
- Étienne Bordeleau & Christopher Graham, 2010. "The Impact of Liquidity on Bank Profitability," Staff Working Papers 10-38, Bank of Canada.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Hakimi, Abdelaziz, 2019.
"Does Liquidity Matter on Bank Profitability? Evidence from a Nonlinear Framework for a Large Sample,"
Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Abdelaziz Hakimi & Helmi Hamdi, 2020. "Does Liquidity Matter on Bank Profitability Evidence from a Nonlinear Framework for a Large Sample," Post-Print hal-03511285, HAL.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2016. "Political transition and bank performance: How important was the Arab Spring?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 372-382.
- Mehmed GaniÄ‡ & BETÃœL IsmiÄ‡ & Ognjen RiÄ‘iÄ‡, 2015. "What drives the profitability of the banking sector? An Empirical evidence from Bosnia &Herzegovina," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(55), pages 39-56, March.
- Richard Charmler & Alhassan Musah & Evans Akomeah & Erasmus Dodzi Gakpetor, 2018. "The Impact of Liquidity on Performance of Commercial Banks in Ghana," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 4(4), pages 78-90, December.
- Farouq Altahtamouni & Shikhah Alyousef, 2021. "The Effect of Liquidity According to the Requirements of the Basel III Committee on the Profitability of Banks: Evidence from Saudi Banks," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 439-463.
- Tran, Vuong Thao & Lin, Chien-Ting & Nguyen, Hoa, 2016. "Liquidity creation, regulatory capital, and bank profitability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 98-109.
- Mohd Afandi Abu Bakar & Noormahayu Mohd Nasir & Farrah Dina Abd Razak & Nor Samsinar Kamsi & Abdul Malek A. Tambi, 2017. "Liquidity Management and The Islamic Bank Financing Constraints," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(12), pages 127-138, December.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Fazio, Dimas M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2012.
"The relationship between banking market competition and risk-taking: Do size and capitalization matter?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3366-3381.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "The Relationship Between Banking Market Competition and Risk-taking: Do Size and Capitalization Matter?," Working Papers Series 261, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gimet, Céline & Lagoarde-Segot, Thomas & Reyes-Ortiz, Luis, 2019. "Financialization and the macroeconomy. Theory and empirical evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 89-110.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Hess, Kurt & Wanzenried, Gabrielle, 2014. "The good and bad news about the new liquidity rules of Basel III in Western European countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 13-25.
- Tu D. Q. Le & Dat T. Nguyen, 2020. "Capital Structure and Bank Profitability in Vietnam: A Quantile Regression Approach," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Mattana, Elena & Panetti, Ettore, 2014. "Bank liquidity, stock market participation, and economic growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 292-306.
- José Carlos Teixeira & Carlos Vieira & Paulo Ferreira, 2021. "The Effects of Government Bonds on Liquidity Risk and Bank Profitability in Cape Verde," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Mohammad M. Humeedat, 2018. "Earnings Management to Avoid Financial Distress and Improve Profitability: Evidence from Jordan," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(2), pages 222-230, February.
- Lina Hani Warrad, 2017. "Financial Risk, Liquidity Risk and their Effect on the Listed Jordanian Islamic Bank's Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(9), pages 545-561, September.
- Mohamad, Wahidah, 2017. "The Role Of Corporate Governance And Its Impact On Risk And Firm Performance Of Real Estate Industry: Amanahraya Reit," MPRA Paper 78824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamad, Wahidah, 2017. "The Role Of Corporate Governance And Its Impact On Risk And Firm Performance Of Real Estate Industry: Amanahraya Reit," MPRA Paper 78594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rania Al Omari, 2021. "The Impact of Capital Structure on Jordanian Banks Performance," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 10(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Chotipong Charoensom & Thaisiri Watewai, 2022. "Optimal Liquidity Control and Systemic Risk in an Interbank Network with Liquidity Shocks and Regime-dependent Interconnectedness," PIER Discussion Papers 175, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:35-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olalere Oluwaseyi Ebenezer & Md. Aminul Islam & Wan Sallha Yusoff & Farid Ahammad Sobhani, 2019. "Exploring Liquidity Risk and Interest-Rate Risk: Implications for Profitability and Firm Value in Nigerian Banks," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 8, pages 315-326.
More about this item
KeywordsProfitability; liquidity; ROA; quick ratio; CAR; NPF; OER;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:140-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.