The Impact of Liquidity on Bank Profitability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Fazio, Dimas M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2012.
"The relationship between banking market competition and risk-taking: Do size and capitalization matter?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3366-3381.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "The Relationship Between Banking Market Competition and Risk-taking: Do Size and Capitalization Matter?," Working Papers Series 261, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Tran, Vuong Thao & Lin, Chien-Ting & Nguyen, Hoa, 2016. "Liquidity creation, regulatory capital, and bank profitability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 98-109.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:222-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:12:p:127-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brooke Alexandra Maeda, 2015. "Flight to Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange during the 2008 Share Market Crashes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 790-801.
- Mohamad, Wahidah, 2017. "The Role Of Corporate Governance And Its Impact On Risk And Firm Performance Of Real Estate Industry: Amanahraya Reit," MPRA Paper 78594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2016. "Political transition and bank performance: How important was the Arab Spring?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 372-382.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:35-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamad, Wahidah, 2017. "The Role Of Corporate Governance And Its Impact On Risk And Firm Performance Of Real Estate Industry: Amanahraya Reit," MPRA Paper 78824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Hess, Kurt & Wanzenried, Gabrielle, 2014. "The good and bad news about the new liquidity rules of Basel III in Western European countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 13-25.
- Ahmad Dahiyat, 2016. "Does Liquidity and Solvency Affect Banks Profitability? Evidence from Listed Banks in Jordan," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Rahmat Addillah & Muhamad Nadratuzzaman Hosen & Syafaat Muhari, 2016. "The Determinants Factor Of Islamic Bank’s Profitability And Liquidity In Indonesia," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 8(2), pages 140-147, June.
- Mattana, Elena & Panetti, Ettore, 2014. "Bank liquidity, stock market participation, and economic growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 292-306.
- Mehmed GaniÄ‡ & BETÃœL IsmiÄ‡ & Ognjen RiÄ‘iÄ‡, 2015. "What drives the profitability of the banking sector? An Empirical evidence from Bosnia &Herzegovina," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(55), pages 39-56, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial system regulation and policies; Financial institutions; Financial stability;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-03 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2011-01-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:10-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .