An analysis of Metro ridership at the station-to-station level in Seoul
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Keemin Sohn & Jiyoung Yun, 2009. "Separation of car-dependent commuters from normal-choice riders in mode-choice analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 423-436, July.
- Sohn, Keemin & Kim, Daehyun, 2010. "Zonal centrality measures and the neighborhood effect," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 733-743, November.
- Wardman, Mark, 1997. "Inter-urban rail demand, elasticities and competition in Great Britain: Evidence from direct demand models," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-28, March.
- Khattak, Asad J. & Rodriguez, Daniel, 2005. "Travel behavior in neo-traditional neighborhood developments: A case study in USA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 481-500, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinbao Zhao & Wei Deng & Yan Song & Yueran Zhu, 2014. "Analysis of Metro ridership at station level and station-to-station level in Nanjing: an approach based on direct demand models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 133-155, January.
More about this item
KeywordsStation-to-station level; Metro ridership; Built environment; Direct demand model; Transit oriented development (TOD);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:705-722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .