An analysis of Metro ridership at the station-to-station level in Seoul
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sohn, Keemin & Kim, Daehyun, 2010. "Zonal centrality measures and the neighborhood effect," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 733-743, November.
- Wardman, Mark, 1997. "Inter-urban rail demand, elasticities and competition in Great Britain: Evidence from direct demand models," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-28, March.
- Khattak, Asad J. & Rodriguez, Daniel, 2005. "Travel behavior in neo-traditional neighborhood developments: A case study in USA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 481-500, July.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Keemin Sohn & Jiyoung Yun, 2009. "Separation of car-dependent commuters from normal-choice riders in mode-choice analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 423-436, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:705-722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.