A review on travel behaviour modelling in dynamic traffic simulation models for evacuations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Whitehead & Bob Edwards & Marieke Van Willigen & John R. Maiolo & Kenneth Wilson & Kevin T. Smith, 2000. "“Heading for Higher Ground: Factors Affecting Real and Hypothetical Hurricane Evacuation Behavior,”," Working Papers 0006, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Lindell, Michael K., 2008. "EMBLEM2: An empirically based large scale evacuation time estimate model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 140-154, January.
- Cova, Thomas J. & Johnson, Justin P., 2003. "A network flow model for lane-based evacuation routing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 579-604, August.
- Lester Lave & Jay Apt, 2006. "Planning for natural disasters in a stochastic world," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 117-130, September.
- Yang, Reddy H & Vaughn, K M & Abdel-Aty, M A & Kitamura, R & Jovanis, P P, 1995. "Design of an Artificial Simulator for Analyzing Route Choice Behavior in the Presence of Information System," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt93x4h7pp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:97-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.