Performance assessment of bus transport reform in Seoul
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Jen & Rungting Tu & Tim Lu, 2011. "Managing passenger behavioral intention: an integrated framework for service quality, satisfaction, perceived value, and switching barriers," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 321-342, March.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Efficiency of urban public transit: A meta analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2009.
"Railway reforms: do they influence operating efficiency?,"
Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 617-638, September.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Leth Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2008. "Railway reforms: Do they influence operating efficiency?," Discussion Papers 08-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens, 2006. "The performance of bus-transit operators," Post-Print hal-00185456, HAL.
- Ongkittikul, Sumet & Geerlings, Harry, 2006. "Opportunities for innovation in public transport: Effects of regulatory reforms on innovative capabilities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 283-293, July.
- Lawrence Lan & Ming-Te Wang & April Kuo, 2006. "Development and Deployment of Public Transport Policy and Planning in Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 153-170, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBus transport reform; Performance assessment; Semi-public operation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:5:p:719-735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.