Temporal transferability of updated alternative-specific constants in disaggregate mode choice models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarthy, Patrick S., 1982. "Further evidence on the temporal stability of disaggregate travel demand models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 263-278, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco Chingcuanco & Eric Miller, 2014. "A meta-model of vehicle ownership choice parameters," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 923-945, September.
- Sanko, Nobuhiro & Morikawa, Takayuki & Nagamatsu, Yoshitaka, 2013. "Post-project evaluation of travel demand forecasts: Implications from the case of a Japanese railway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 209-218.
- Vij, Akshay & Gorripaty, Sreeta & Walker, Joan L., 2017. "From trend spotting to trend ’splaining: Understanding modal preference shifts in the San Francisco Bay Area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 238-258.
- Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Swait, Joffre & Salem, Sarah, 2014. "Using repeated cross-sectional travel surveys to enhance forecasting robustness: Accounting for changing mode preferences," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 110-126.
- Nobuhiro Sanko, 2014. "Travel demand forecasts improved by using cross-sectional data from multiple time points," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 673-695, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMode choice; Disaggregate model; Model updating; Transferability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:203-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.