A Test of the Principle of Optimality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hey, John D, 1993. "Dynamic Decision Making under Uncertainty: An Experimental Study of the Dynamic Competitive Firm," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 58-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amit Kothiyal & Vitalie Spinu & Peter Wakker, 2014. "An experimental test of prospect theory for predicting choice under ambiguity," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Antoine Nebout & Marc Willinger, 2014. "Are Non-Expected Utility individuals really Dynamically Inconsistent? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 14-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2014.
- Muller, Wieland, 2001.
"Strategies, heuristics, and the relevance of risk-aversion in a dynamic decision problem,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 493-522, August.
- Müller, Wieland, 1999. "Strategies, heuristics and the relevance of risk aversion in a dynamic decision problem," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,61, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- John D. Hey, 2005. "Do People (Want To) Plan?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(1), pages 122-138, February.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2008.
"Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
90, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2013. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201314, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Levesque, Moren & Schade, Christian, 2005. "Intuitive optimizing: experimental findings on time allocation decisions with newly formed ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 313-342, May.
- Maria J. Ruiz Martos, 2017. "Individual Dynamic Choice Behaviour and the Common Consequence Effect," ThE Papers 17/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Hey, John D. & Knoll, Julia A., 2007. "How far ahead do people plan?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 8-13, July.
- Spiro, Daniel, 2014. "Resource prices and planning horizons," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 159-175.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:465-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diasakos, Theodoros M, 2013. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problemsing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-93, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
KeywordsBackward induction; Dynamic decision making; Experiments; Principle of optimality; Software;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:50:y:2001:i:3:p:263-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .